You will be responsible for:
- archiving commercial agreement in the electronic register,
- filling in the register with the most important data from the documents,
- initial verification of documents before sending them to a law firm or advisor,
- document creation support,
- providing support to employees of the department in everyday office tasks,
- administrative assistance to implement of ISO systems,
- creating a register of bills of exchange and powers of attorney.
Apply to us if you:
- are a student of the last years of studies or you already have the status of a graduate (preferably law or administration),
- like working with documents,
- are a precise person,
- are actively involved in the assigned tasks and have a positive attitude towards new challenges,
- have good organizational skills,
- are good at Microsoft Office (esp. MS Word i MS Excel),
- have a good command of english (at least B2 level).
Joining our team means:
- participation in a project that has a real impact on the functioning of our company,
- everyday learning in an atmosphere which is conducive to knowledge sharing,
- working in modern office with parking space in the center of Katowice,
- full refrigerator (e.t.c yoghurts, muesli, fruits).
You apply for
Administration Specialist (Katowice)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Self-improvementImprove your skills with every challenge we take
Home-officeYou can feel at home in our office or actually work from your own
Friendly environmentYour quadruped friend is as welcome as you are
Tech-lead mentoringYou can count on your Team Leader to provide you with the guidance
Fresh fruitsHealthy and delicious vitamin shot for everyone!
Finest equipmentTwo screens, Mac and mobile devices available
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!