- taking ownership of BA activities for identifying clients’ business needs
- gathering and specifying business requirements and translating those to the form understandable by technicians
- preparing drafts of functional specifications with close cooperation with business partners, development teams and PMO
- creating and managing product backlogs
- conducting detailed analysis for impact of new functionalities on existing documentation
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- experience in working with UML and/or BPMN modelling language
- understanding of software development life cycle
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work across cross functional teams and functions
- highly developed interpersonal skills
- excellent communication in Polish and English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- knowledge of project management methodologies
- experience in working in Agile projects
- knowledge of Enterprise Architect or other modeling tools
- ability to prepare SQL queries
What our employees appreciate most in iteo:
- Projects that matter
Collaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
- People-first culture
Become one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
- Independent teams
Be a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
Work as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Evolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
We also offer:
- Participation in meetings and industry events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card or selection of sports during lockdown
- Modern office
- Free parking in Katowice and Bielsko-Biała
- Welcome pack
- Covid-19 antibody tests
You apply for
Business Analyst (Katowice / Bielsko-Biała)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Projects that matterCollaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
People-first cultureBecome one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
Independent teamsBe a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
FlexibilityWork as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Self-improvementEvolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
Perks & benefitsPick what suits you best: private healthcare, sports, english classes, and more.
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!