- taking ownership of BA activities for identifying clients’ business needs
- gathering and specifying business requirements and translating those to the form understandable by technicians
- preparing drafts of functional specifications with close cooperation with business partners, development teams and PMO
- creating and managing product backlogs
- conducting detailed analysis for impact of new functionalities on existing documentation
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- experience in working with UML and/or BPMN modelling language
- understanding of software development life cycle
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work across cross functional teams and functions
- highly developed interpersonal skills
- excellent communication in Polish and English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- knowledge of project management methodologies
- experience in working in Agile projects
- knowledge of Enterprise Architect or other modeling tools
- ability to prepare SQL queries
Joining our team means:
- long-term cooperation with fast growing IT company
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract
- flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working
- having influence on the direction of company development
- improving qualifications at training courses and conferences
- working with friendly and supportive team
- informal, non-corporate atmosphere and social events
You apply for
Business Analyst (Katowice / Bielsko-Biała)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Self-improvementImprove your skills with every challenge we take
Home-officeYou can feel at home in our office or actually work from your own
Friendly environmentYour quadruped friend is as welcome as you are
Tech-lead mentoringYou can count on your Team Leader to provide you with the guidance
Fresh fruitsHealthy and delicious vitamin shot for everyone!
Finest equipmentTwo screens, Mac and mobile devices available
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!