You’re a developer who’s bored with coding, likes chatting with clients and solving their problems? Our sales department can be a great starting point for your new career.
Or maybe you’re already an experienced sales professional who’s not afraid of challenges, likestaking initiative, and knows the IT business inside out?
Either way, check the offer and apply for your dream job! We want you on our team!
What you will do:
- Managing new business pipeline; acquiring and building relationships with new customers,
- Selling the company’s services on international markets,
- Adjusting the approach and sales process to the client’s needs in order to maximize the chances of successful cooperation,
- Co-creating offers and negotiating terms of commercial contracts with new accounts,
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information, and creating a great customer experience for every potential client,
- Conducting meetings with potential business partners,
- Representing the company at external and industry events,
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors’ activities,
- Direct reporting of results to the CEO.
What we need you to have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, at least 2 years of experience in a similar role, leading a full sales cycle and selling digital solutions,
- Experience in IT industry, software consulting or creative sector,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Experience in working with international customers,
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to travel (when it’s safe & possible),
- Proactive approach to improving processes,
- Driving licence (cat.B).
What our employees appreciate most in iteo:
- Projects that matter
Collaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
- People-first culture
Become one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
- Independent teams
Be a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
Work as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Evolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
We also offer:
- Participation in meetings and industry events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card or selection of sports during lockdown
- Modern office
- Free parking in Katowice and Bielsko-Biała
- Welcome pack
- Covid-19 antibody tests
You apply for
Business Development Manager
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Projects that matterCollaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
People-first cultureBecome one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
Independent teamsBe a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
FlexibilityWork as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Self-improvementEvolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
Perks & benefitsPick what suits you best: private healthcare, sports, english classes, and more.
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!