- configuration of new infrastructure based on the project needs,
- participation in the design stage of the infrastructure,
- sharing knowledge of cloud solutions among developers,
- designing and implementing cloud solutions,
- cooperation with development teams.
What we need you to have:
- at least 2 years experience working with public clouds (preferably with AWS),
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes,
- building automation for cloud deployments (Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible),
- experience in Infrastructure as a Code approach,
- willingness to learn,
- good English language skills - working with foreign clients.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Linux administration experience,
- experience in infrastructure as a code,
- certification in AWS at the Associate level,
- experience in securing AWS installations,
- knowledge of other public cloud services (Azure, Google),
- good knowledge of scripting language of your choice (Bash, Power Shell, Python).
What our employees appreciate most in iteo:
- Projects that matter
Collaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
- People-first culture
Become one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
- Independent teams
Be a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
Work as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Evolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
We also offer:
- Participation in meetings and industry events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card or selection of sports during lockdown
- Modern office
- Free parking in Katowice and Bielsko-Biała
- Welcome pack
- Covid-19 antibody tests
You apply for
Cloud Engineer (remote)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Projects that matterCollaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
People-first cultureBecome one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
Independent teamsBe a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
FlexibilityWork as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Self-improvementEvolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
Perks & benefitsPick what suits you best: private healthcare, sports, english classes, and more.
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!