- creation of mobile apps for iOS and Android systems,
- designing solutions using the latest technologies with care for code transparency,
- active participation in the specification of functionalities of created products,
- contact with customers from all over the world.
What do we expect:
- knowledge of:
- Clean Architecture,
- Flutter SDK,
- Unit and UI tests in Flutter,
- good knowledge of state management architecture (mvvm / bloc),
- object-oriented and functional programming,
- nice to have: at least one of the native Android or iOS platforms,
- good knowledge of English, both verbal and in writing,
- involvement, teamwork skills, as well as independent work.
Joining our team means:
- participation in interesting and developmental IT projects,
- harmonious team with strong competences,
- improving qualifications at training courses, meet-ups, conferences,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote working,
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract,
- modern office with parking spaces in the heart of Katowice,
- informal atmosphere and integration trips,
- full refrigerator (muesli, yoghurts, etc.), fresh fruits.
You apply for
Flutter Developer (Katowice)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Self-improvementImprove your skills with every challenge we take
Home-officeYou can feel at home in our office or actually work from your own
Friendly environmentYour quadruped friend is as welcome as you are
Tech-lead mentoringYou can count on your Team Leader to provide you with the guidance
Fresh fruitsHealthy and delicious vitamin shot for everyone!
Finest equipmentTwo screens, Mac and mobile devices available
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!