What we need you to have:
- min. 2 years of experience in Java programming (preferably Java 8+),
- Spring Boot (experience with: oauth, REST, logging, messaging, data),
- SQL and ORM tool knowledge,
- Kafka and also one other queue/messaging system,
- Automatic testing experience,
- Design Patterns knowledge,
- Git, Maven, scrum project management tool experience (Jira, Confluence),
- Communicative English (B2),
What would be nice for you to have:
- Knowledge of Scala, Vavr or other functional programming tools,
- Elasticsearch, Keycloak, Docker etc.,
- DDD, Event-Sourcing, CQRS,
- Spring Cloud Streams,
- RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ,
- Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra,
- InteliJ, Jenkins, gitlab, Jira etc.,
- Experience in software house
Joining our team means:
- participation in interesting and developmental IT projects,
- improving qualifications at training courses and conferences,
- participation in meetings and industry events,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote working,
- informal atmosphere and integration trips,
- modern office with full refrigerator,
- harmonious team with strong competences.
You apply for
Java Developer (Warszawa)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Self-improvementImprove your skills with every challenge we take
Home-officeYou can feel at home in our office or actually work from your own
Friendly environmentYour quadruped friend is as welcome as you are
Tech-lead mentoringYou can count on your Team Leader to provide you with the guidance
Fresh fruitsHealthy and delicious vitamin shot for everyone!
Finest equipmentTwo screens, Mac and mobile devices available
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!