- creation and development of web applications
- designing the architecture of new systems
- designing solutions using the latest technologies with care for code transparency
- active participation in specification of functionalities of created products
- contact with customers from all over the world
We expect candidates to know:
- knowledge of:
- .Net Framework
- ASP .NET
- Entity Framework
- .NET Core
- nice to have:
- Akka .NET
- at least a good knowledge of English both verbally and in writing
- involvement, teamwork skills as well as independent work
Joining our team means:
- participation in interesting and developmental IT projects
- harmonious team with strong competences
- improving qualifications at training courses, meet-ups, conferences
- flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote working
- stable employment based on the preferred form of contract
- informal atmosphere and integration trips
- full refrigerator (muesli, yoghurts, fruits etc.)
You apply for
.NET Developer (Katowice / Bielsko-Biała / Warszawa)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Self-improvementImprove your skills with every challenge we take
Home-officeYou can feel at home in our office or actually work from your own
Friendly environmentYour quadruped friend is as welcome as you are
Tech-lead mentoringYou can count on your Team Leader to provide you with the guidance
Fresh fruitsHealthy and delicious vitamin shot for everyone!
Finest equipmentTwo screens, Mac and mobile devices available
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!