We expect candidates to know:
- Experience in Nest.js
- Experience in REST API and GraphQL
- Command of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Knowledge of cloud environments, cloud components and serverless techniques using Azure or AWS platforms
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Engagement and ability to work in a team as well as individually
Technologies used in projects:
- REST API
- Modular Monolith
- NoSQL (mongoDB, Azure Table Storage, Redis)
- SQL (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Azure, AWS
- NRWL with monorepos
Joining our team means:
- participation in interesting and developmental IT projects
- improving qualifications at training courses and conferences
- participation in meetings and industry events
- flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote working
- informal atmosphere and integration trips
- modern office with full refrigerator
- harmonious team with strong competences
You apply for
Node.js/Cloud Developer (remote)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Self-improvementImprove your skills with every challenge we take
Home-officeYou can feel at home in our office or actually work from your own
Friendly environmentYour quadruped friend is as welcome as you are
Tech-lead mentoringYou can count on your Team Leader to provide you with the guidance
Fresh fruitsHealthy and delicious vitamin shot for everyone!
Finest equipmentTwo screens, Mac and mobile devices available
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!