What you will do:
- Implementing API with the use of Django Rest Framework,
- Creating Unit Tests,
- Documenting API endpoints (supported by automatically generated documentation),
- Contact with customers from all over the world,
- Active participation in the specification of functionalities of created products,
- Updating assigned JIRA issues.
What we expect you to have:
- 2 years of experience working with Python, Django, Django Rest Framework,
- Experience working with integrations of external APIs
- Experience in enforcing Python Styleguide rules,
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design,
- Basic knowledge of CSS, JS, HTML5,
- Experience with Unit Tests,
- Understanding of Agile Process,
- Experience working with Git/GitHub
What would be nice to have:
- Knowledge of Celery,
- Knowledge of technologies such as Docker, Terraform, AWS services
- Knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI (ie. With use of drf-yasg package)
- Experience in working with Jira
What our employees appreciate most in iteo:
- Projects that matter
Collaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
- People-first culture
Become one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
- Independent teams
Be a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
Work as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Evolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
We also offer:
- Participation in meetings and industry events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card or selection of sports during lockdown
- Modern office
- Free parking in Katowice and Bielsko-Biała
- Welcome pack
- Covid-19 antibody tests
You apply for
Python Developer (Katowice)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Projects that matterCollaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
People-first cultureBecome one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
Independent teamsBe a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
FlexibilityWork as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Self-improvementEvolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
Perks & benefitsPick what suits you best: private healthcare, sports, english classes, and more.
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!