- execution and implementation of automated tests
- preparation of test documentation (scripts, cases, scenarios, reports)
- permanent cooperation with the project team in order to provide high quality products
- configuration and maintenance of the test environment
- taking part in shaping and improving testing practices in the organisation
We expect candidates to know:
- a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- ability to automate API tests and mobile/web application tests, including load test automation
- knowledge of the test tools and the ability to select them properly
- ability to plan tests and draw up test/design documentation
- at least a good knowledge of English both verbally and in writing
- commitment, knowledge-sharing and proactive attitudes
- experience in security tests of mobile/web applications - welcome
What our employees appreciate most in iteo:
- Projects that matter
Collaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
- People-first culture
Become one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
- Independent teams
Be a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
Work as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Evolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
We also offer:
- Participation in meetings and industry events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card or selection of sports during lockdown
- Modern office
- Free parking in Katowice and Bielsko-Biała
- Welcome pack
- Covid-19 antibody tests
You apply for
QA Engineer(Katowice / Bielsko-Biała / Warszawa)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Projects that matterCollaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
People-first cultureBecome one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
Independent teamsBe a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
FlexibilityWork as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Self-improvementEvolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
Perks & benefitsPick what suits you best: private healthcare, sports, english classes, and more.
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!