What you will do?
- You will take care of complex recruitment processes in the IT area (requirements gathering, advertisement publication, direct search, job interviews, providing feedback),
- You will participate in employer branding activities e.g. participation in job fairs, recruitment campaigns, building the company’s image by taking care of candidate expercience,
- Raising standards in the recruitment area, proposing new ideas and improvements, building long-term relationships with candidates and employees.
What would we like you to have?
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT industry and at least 1 year of professional experience in the recruitment area,
- Ability to acquire candidates through direct search (boolean search),
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written,
- Solution-oriented attitude and ability to set priorities,
- Ability to build partnerships and long-term relationships,
- Commitment, pro-active attitude, positive attitude.
Joining our team means:
- A significant role and a lot of freedom to shape recruitment activities,
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely,
- Stable employment based on the preferred form of contract,
- Informal atmosphere and team-building events,
- Improving skills at training sessions and conferences,
You apply for
Recruitment Specialist (Katowice / Bielsko-Biała)
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Self-improvementImprove your skills with every challenge we take
Home-officeYou can feel at home in our office or actually work from your own
Friendly environmentYour quadruped friend is as welcome as you are
Tech-lead mentoringYou can count on your Team Leader to provide you with the guidance
Fresh fruitsHealthy and delicious vitamin shot for everyone!
Finest equipmentTwo screens, Mac and mobile devices available
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!