- creating information architecture and prototypes for web and mobile applications based on business requirements and user needs
- providing analysis of materials delivered by clients
- conducting product workshops with clients and team
- working closely with internal stakeholders (UI designers, developers, business analyst)
- mentoring less experienced designers
We expect candidates to know:
- at least 2+ years of experience in UX design for both web and mobile applications
- knowledge of UX methodologies anf how/when to apply them
- understanding of information architecture, user flows, concept development and interaction design
- advanced prototyping skills, strong experience in Sketch and Invision (Figma is a plus)
- experience in translating requirements and findings into product solutions conducting user research
- experience in conducting product workshops with clients
- fluent English, both spoken and written
- experience working in agile and lean environments
Joining our team means:
- participation in sophisticated projects with customers from all around the world
- creation of UX culture in the company
- improving qualifications at training courses, meet-ups, conferences
- informal, non-corporate atmosphere
- flexible working hours and possibility of partial remote work
- modern office with parking spaces in the heart of Katowice
- Multisport card
- fresh fruits, muesli, yoghurts etc.
You apply for
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Self-improvementImprove your skills with every challenge we take
Home-officeYou can feel at home in our office or actually work from your own
Friendly environmentYour quadruped friend is as welcome as you are
Tech-lead mentoringYou can count on your Team Leader to provide you with the guidance
Fresh fruitsHealthy and delicious vitamin shot for everyone!
Finest equipmentTwo screens, Mac and mobile devices available
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!