What you will do:
- Create wireframes and prototypes of mobile and web applications,
- Create web page structures,
- Perform product workshops with customers,
- Create user paths,
- Present your work to clients and other teams,
- Work with UI and development teams,
- Conduct usability audits and research activities.
What we need you to have:
- At least 1.5 years of commercial experience as a UX Designer,
- English at minimum B2 level in both writing and speaking,
- Experience in creating wireframes and prototypes for mobile web projects,
- Ability to work independently,
- Ability to share knowledge about the projects and your work with other teams,
- Experience in conducting workshops with the clients,
- Experience with laying out a design process to create a product (selecting work methods for a project),
- Ability to justify one’s design decisions,
- Experience in conducting usability audits and research activities.
What our employees appreciate most in iteo:
- Projects that matter
Collaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
- People-first culture
Become one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
- Independent teams
Be a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
Work as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Evolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
We also offer:
- Participation in meetings and industry events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card or selection of sports during lockdown
- Modern office
- Free parking in Katowice and Bielsko-Biała
- Welcome pack
- Covid-19 antibody tests
You apply for
Thanks for applying!
selected candidates. Good luck!
Projects that matterCollaborate on valuable projects - we’ve created the best Polish mobile app of 2019 and 2020.
People-first cultureBecome one of our most important assets - we value people over calculations.
Independent teamsBe a part of our agile, self-reliant teams with a huge dose of trust and ownership.
FlexibilityWork as you please - we combine remote & office work with flexible working hours.
Self-improvementEvolve with our team’s mentoring, knowledge sharing, internal & external training.
Perks & benefitsPick what suits you best: private healthcare, sports, english classes, and more.
Every awesome team is made up of awesome people, it's just a simple truth.
At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure, that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend at work nearly half of your life, the team has to be worth it!