Amazon Web Services
What can we help you with?
Our AWS projects use market-leading solutions to deliver best in class results in a timely and predictable manner
- We run the applications on container solutions: ECS, Fargate that are fast, stable and secure
- We reduced the costs and increased the performance by utilizing serverless solutions like Lambda
- We store the data in S3, a market leading storage with 99.999999999% durability. That’s eleven nines of guarantee your data will be safe
- We adopted DevOps with CodeCommit, CodePipeline and CodeBuild to shorten lead time and deliver new features in a fast and repeatable way
- Our AWS-certified Developers, Sysops and Solution Architects are constantly refreshing their knowledge to utilize AWS’s endless capabilities: we can help you with any kind of solutions: from backup with S3 Deep Archive to renting communication satellites with AWS Ground Station
Cloud infrastructure based projects
Why Amazon Web Services?
AWS has significantly more services, and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider, from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things.
AWS has the largest and most dynamic community, with millions of active customers and tens of thousands of partners globally. Customers across virtually every industry and of every size, including startups, enterprises, and public sector organizations.
AWS is architected to be the most flexible and secure cloud computing environment available today. Our core infrastructure is built to satisfy the security requirements for the military, global banks, and other high-sensitivity organizations. This is backed by a deep set of cloud security tools, with 230 security, compliance, and governance services and features.
With AWS, you can leverage the latest technologies to experiment and innovate more quickly. AWS is continually accelerating our pace of innovation to invent entirely new technologies you can use to transform your business.
AWS has experience, maturity, reliability, security, and performance that you can depend upon for your most important applications.
For over 15 years, AWS has been delivering cloud services to millions of customers around the world running a wide variety of use cases.