At iteo we carefully select the team members who join us, in order to make sure that our awesomeness will only glow brighter! Remember that you spend nearly half of your life at work. The team has to be worth it!
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated AWS Cloud Engineer with expertise in Kubernetes to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and management of our company’s and our clients cloud infrastructure, with a focus on AWS services and Kubernetes.
If you are a skilled AWS Cloud Engineer with expertise in Kubernetes and a passion for building and maintaining cloud infrastructure, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What you will do
- Designing and implementing scalable, highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS, with a focus on using Kubernetes for container orchestration
- Managing and maintaining AWS environments, including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure smooth deployment of applications to the cloud using Kubernetes
- Automating infrastructure and application deployment using tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes
- Contributing to the development of best practices for cloud infrastructure management
What we need you to have
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with automation tools such as Terraform
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies and best practices
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- AWS services such as EC2, S3, and RDS and K8s certifications will be plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Interesting and developmental IT projects
- Trainings, industry conferences & events
- Working remotely in flexible hours
- Multisport and organized sports initiatives
- Medicover health program
- Integrational meetups, parties and trips
Why should you join iteo?
- Non-corporate atmosphere
- Culture based on honesty
- Flexible contract options
- Independent teams
- High level of competence
- Combining remote & office work
- Knowledge sharing
- Flexible working hours
- Best available equipment for you to use
- Medical and sports benefits system
- Holiday & time off guaranteed
- Time and budget for personal development
What can you expect in the recruitment process?
ApplicationWe verify your experience, know-how, and skills. If they fit our assumptions, we give you a call.
ConversationWe present iteo, you present yourself – it’s a mutual check if we’re a perfect fit.
TechnologyWe introduce you with our technological stack and verify your technical skills.
FeedbackYou tell us if it clicked and you’ll be eager to join our team. We do the same.
EmploymentWe complete all the necessary formalities – there’s a bit of paperwork to be done on your side.
OnboardingYou’re shown around the office, introduced to the team, fully equipped, and ready for the fun staff.