iteo helps enterprises and SMEs succeed as modern digital businesses. We support organizations accross the globe to benefit from the technology disruption that results in commercial success, as well as sustainable and inclusive growth.
We leverage our +11 years experience to reveal the true potential of varied business models and drive digital transformation from within organizations.
Starting with need or expected business outcome, we employ the full power of digital to meet your custom business goals.
End-to-end digital product ideation, design, engineering and growth within proven and awarded iteo process.
A wide range of a’la carte digital services. Pick and choose accordingly to your custom software development needs.
Your digital journey
Our collaborative approach to business, design and development, results in delivering the right experience to your customers.
We support you at every stage of your digital product life-cycle, unlocking the full potential of digital transformation for your organization. Deep customer, technology, operations, and market insights allow us to create exciting products and experiences with the twist of innovation and increased profitability through optimization.
What to expect
Business x tech mindset
Agile way of working
Project delivery value chain
What do you want to achieve?
- Scale up with a new digital channel to the market
- Build a better digital customer experience
- Create end-to-end digital customer journey
- Increase customer’s engagement
- Digitize the physical world (IoT)
- Capture the opportunity with automation
- Modernize your core software technology
- Transform by applying digital operations
Transform by applying digital operations
Set goalsCreate goals for the future.
PlanDefine or update your purpose.
DigitizeSet, manage and speed up digital initiatives.
Be agileDisrupt and create like an agile start-up.
LaunchDesign, build, test and iterate.
Keep abreastMaintain, update, adjust and scale up.
+11 years of experience on worldwide markets and completing projects on 4 continents prove that we meet the strictest international standards.
What builds up to our success, apart from high competences of the whole team, is applying the best project practices and using the most advanced, modern tools. The combination of these elements is a recipe for a professional digital product for the XXI century.
Certified competences and proven track record
What our clients say
Most frequent questions
- What areas of digital should I focus on to get a quicker ROI/ROCE?
It depends. A key for successful implementation of digital strategies and investments lies in prioritizing, setting KPI’s and impact metrics to six strategic focus areas: customers, employees, operations, security, infrastructure and innovation. A proper balance, measurements and agile shifts allow reaching desired digital transformation goals.
- What are the potential benefits or risks of digitization for my business?Going digital allows companies to offer a personalized customer journey, increase revenue, gain competitive advantage and improve both customers and employees satisfaction.
As far as it goes for risks… Well, it’s more complicated. Both going and not going digital is risky. Competitors who made the move to more innovative systems are ahead. On the other hand, digitalization performed badly might be very costly, difficult to scale, maintain or integrate and not meeting your high-level business goals.
- Should I focus on digitizing my current business model?
Transformation of business models to digital are determined by the end customer, internal business capabilities and company’s culture.
In order to effectively align digital strategy in the future, companies need to decide whether it’s better to digitize their core business model or build new digital ventures. Decisions should be also based on the extent and pace of change in the micro and macro environment of the organization.
- What skills and digital capabilities are required?These are six key areas of digital capabilities and skills: information, media & data literacy, digital creation, problem solving & innovation, collaboration, communication & participation, digital learning & development, and digital identity & wellbeing.
They allow modern organizations to grow and thrive in a digital environment and society. Their priorities change depending on a particular business.
- Is it better to test assumptions via MVPs or go big right away?
It’s always better to start clean and build after you evaluate, experiment, learn and gather data. It saves time, energy and money in the process.
However, companies are moving away from the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) towards RAT (Riskiest Assumption Test) which can determine whether consumers have an interest in the product before developing anything.
It allows you to learn and validate your product, before committing to a project that may not be worthwhile. Is your business model viable? Is your product solving your customers’ pain points? Are they willing to pay? So, first address the biggest assumptions regarding their business model, market type, users, strategy, and measures of success – and then create an MVP.